Websafe Login Instructions - Windows 10 OS
To Access Websafe
1. Navigate to the Websafe page, Websafe can be accessed at: https://websafe.siue.edu
2. On the websafe page, log in using your e-ID and password. (NOT your full email address)
3. The first time you connect from a remote pc, you will be prompted to install the Pulse Secure Application Launcher. Please choose “yes” or “allow” to the prompts.
- If you have any issues with getting Pulse Secure to install, you can find the download links to the Pulse Secure Application Launcher located under the 'Support, Tutorials, and Training' section of: http://www.siue.edu/its/fac_staff/vpn.shtml
4. When Pulse Secure loads, you will have to use the Microsoft multi-factor authentication application to authenticate your login.
- To sign up for Microsoft multi-factor authentication, follow the instructions listed here
5. You should now be on the Websafe home screen. Here you can access your share drives and remote into your campus computer.
To access your campus computer, you can use any “My Workstation [Full Screen]” link.
This will pull up a remote connection window that will connect to your campus computer.