Zoom: Enable Live Auto-Transcription (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to enable Zoom live auto-transcription. Zoom desktop client updates are available on a regular basis. These updates include important security updates and new features. To make sure you have the most current version of the Zoom desktop client, check for updates.
As the host of the meeting:
2. Click the Live Transcript button on the Zoom control bar.
3. Click Enable Auto-Transcription.
- Show/Hide Subtitle
- Allows you to show or hide subtitles for your own viewing.
- View Full Transcript
- Allows you to view and Save the full transcript.
- Subtitle Settings...
- Allows you to change the font size, etc.
As the participant of the meeting:
- Clarity and volume of the speaker's voice
- Background noise
- Speaker's proficiency with the English language
- Dialects and lexacons specific to a geography or community