Blackboard (Faculty) - Course Availability: Make Course Available
This document provides an overview of how to make a Blackboard course available for students.
- Log into Blackboard and go into the course.
- Go to a page in your course other than the Announcements page (e.g. click on Coursework or Discussions).
- Click on the Lock in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- The lock icon will "open" and your course will be available to students.
- Under the Control Panel section within the Blackboard course, click on Customization to expand the options there.
- Click on Properties.
- In the "Set Availability" section, change the radio button from No to Yes.
- Click Submit.
Note: Do not change any other settings on the Properties page. These are preset and when changed it can cause issues with enrollments or availability dates.