Blackboard (Faculty) - Course Availability - Make Course Unavailable
This document provides an overview of how to make a Blackboard course unavailable.
To make your course available to students:
- Log into Blackboard and go into the course shell.
- If your course's first page is the Announcement page, go to any other area in the course (Coursework, About this Course, or any tool such as Discussion Boards).
- Click on the Lock in the upper right corner.
- The lock icon will close and your course will be unavailable to students.
- NOTE: This lock does not appear on the Announcement page. If Announcements are your first landing page, you will need to navigate to any other page or tool to see the lock.
1.Under the Control Panel section within the Blackboard course, click on Customization to expand the options there.
2.Click on Properties.
3. In section 3 of that screen, where it says "Make Course Available?" change the radio button from Yes to No.
4. Click Submit.