Blackboard (Faculty) - Tasks: Create, Edit, and Delete Tasks
This document provides an overview of how to create, edit, and delete tasks.
Create A Course Task
Click the below to expand the menus for directions.
- Create a Task
Edit A Task
- From the Task area, hover your mouse over the title of the task and click on the drop-down menu.
- Click on Edit.
- Make changes to your task.
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page.
Delete A Task
- From the Task area (personal or course tasks), hover your mouse over the title of the task and click on the drop-down menu.
- Click on Delete.
- You will be asked to confirm the delete. Click OK to delete. Click cancel to return to the tasks.
- NOTE: deleting a task is permanent. A deleted task cannot be retrieved.