Blackboard (Students) - Journals: Create a Journal Entry
This document provides an overview of how to create a journal entry.
- Navigate to the assigned journal. Remember you may see a list of journals, or your instructor may link you right to the journal in which you are to make an entry.
- Click the Create Journal Entry button.
- Enter a title and entry message. Remember if copying a link, you will need to link the text from the toolbar. See the article Blackboard (Students) - Discussion Boards: Hyperlink Text in the Text Editor for further instructions.
- Use the Browse Local Files or Browse Content Collection buttons if you want to attach a file.
- Click the Post Entry button. (NOTE: While there is an option to Save Entry as Draft, it is recommended that you save your post in an external source such as a Word document.)