ITS Labs & Classroom - How to connect to V-Lab from a Windows computer
This document shows instructions for how to connect to V-Lab from a Windows computer.
Issue: How to connect to V-Lab from a Windows computer
Environment: V-Lab (Remote Software Access), Windows
- If you're using Windows, your computer already has the software you need.
- Login to the Remote Software service (https://vlab.siue.edu).
- Click on the application you would like to open.
- Open the downloaded file. You'll then see the following message (attached to this form).
5. Click "Show Details" and make sure "Drives" is checked.
6. Click "Connect"
7. Login with your user name as "campus\e-id" and then enter your password.
Cause (optional) :
Users may not have been connecting to V-Lab with campus\e-id