OneDrive (All Users) - Launch a PowerPoint Show Online
This document shows how to launch a PowerPoint show in OneDrive. Playing a PowerPoint online lets you more easily watch embedded videos, listen to audio, and access other interactive content. This is especially useful for Mac users who cannot play embedded content on the desktop version of PowerPoint.
- Locate the PowerPoint file stored in OneDrive. This might have been shared with you as a link in Blackboard or in an email. Alternatively, you might upload the PowerPoint file into your own OneDrive account.
- Click on the title of the PowerPoint to open the file.
- If prompted, log into OneDrive with your SIUE email address and password.
- Click the Slide Show button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- This will launch the PowerPoint as a Slide Show (full screen). You can advance slides and access embedded content, such as YouTube videos, by clicking the screen.