Office 365 - Upload a File to OneDrive (Faculty & Students)
This document provides an overview of how to upload a file to OneDrive.
Upload the File
- Navigate to office365.siue.edu using an Internet browser.
- Sign in with your SIUE email address and password.
- Click the Apps Button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click OneDrive.
- Click Upload.
- In the Browse popup window, locate the file on your computer.
- Click Open. Your file will begin to upload.
- The progress bar at the top will show during the upload. It will disappear when finished.
- Share a File or Folder from OneDrive (Faculty & Students)
- Upload Video to YouTube (Private, Public or Unlisted)
- Upload to Office 365 Video (Faculty & Students)
- Upload Video to the Streaming Server (Faculty)
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Content Area: Link or Embed Video
- Zoom: Record a Meeting/Lecture/Presentation (Faculty & Students)