Office 365 - Upload a File to OneDrive (Faculty & Students)
This document provides an overview of how to upload a file to OneDrive.
Upload the File
* Organization Tip - Do this before uploading files: Click New. Choose Folder. Click the title of the new folder and follow the rest of the steps to upload files there.
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the Apps button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click OneDrive.
- Click Upload.
- Choose to upload Files or Folder.
- In the Browse popup window, locate the files or folder on your computer.
- Click Open. Your files/folder will begin to upload.
- A progress indicator at will in the upper-right portion of your OneDrive screen during the upload. It will disappear when finished.