Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus Monitor: Reviewing Webcam Videos
This document provides an overview of how to review videos recorded by Respondus Monitor.
- Return to the Control Panel in Blackboard, locate the Course Tools section and select the link Respondus LockDown Browser.
- From the context menu to the left of the test title, select Class Results.
- A roster of the students in the course is shown, along with the date, time, duration of the test, review priority, and grade (if applicable).
- Click [ + ] to expand the section for a student.
- Details of the startup sequence and the exam session are shown in thumbnails. Click a thumbnail to view the video from the time indicated. Videos can be marked as reviewed or have comments added by the instructor.