YuJa (All Users) - Upload Media to YuJa
This article walks you through how to upload media to YuJa.
The following knowledge base article will use the term media rather than video. Although you have the ability to upload documents in YuJa, we strongly recommend that you continue to use OneDrive for large PowerPoints, Word documents, and PDF files. YuJa's storage space is limited and more suited for storing videos and audio files.
- If you haven't already, we strongly suggest that you create folders to keep your media organized. See the Knowledge Base Article "Create a Folder" for more information.
- Navigate to the folder in which you will upload your media. Double click on that folder.
- Drag and drop your media directly into the window or click the Upload button.
- If you are uploading video, make sure the "Video" icon is selected. If you are uploading audio, make sure the "Audio" icon is selected. Again, do not upload documents to YuJa. OneDrive is a better storage solution for documents.
- Please wait until the status window at the bottom of the page states Finished Uploading. This upload process may take some time depending upon the size of your media. Once the upload is finished, you will see a thumbnail of the media processing. Do not do anything to that media until it is finished processing. You may upload more media or do other actions while that video is processing.
- Once the media is processed, you will see a thumbnail image (YuJa logo in image below), the length of media ("3:35" in image below), and length of time since upload ("a minute ago" in the image below).
Once the media is uploaded, you may continue editing, linking, sharing, etc.