YuJa (All Users) - Installing YuJa on an Android Mobile Device
This article gives instructions on how to install YuJa on an Android Mobile Device.
- From your mobile device, go to the Google Play Store. Search for YuJa.
- Enter your SIUE email. Click Next.
- Enter your SIUE email and click Next.
- Enter your SIUE password and click Next.
- If this is the first time using YuJa on your mobile device, you will be
asked to verify your identity with a code. Select Text or Call to
receive your code.
- Within a few seconds you will receive a text or call with a 6 digit
code. Type that code into the space provided. If you don't wish to do
this step every time you log into YuJa, check the box below the code.
You will not be asked to enter a verification code for 180 days. Click the Verify button.
- If you wish to remain signed in, and do not wish to be reminded each time, check the box, then click the Yes button.
Click No if you wish the added security of signing in each time you use YuJa.