YuJa - (All Users): Record Media via the Mobile App
This article gives instructions on how to Record videos to YuJa using the Mobile App.
- Click on the YuJa icon on your mobile device. Use the Single Sign-On option and your SIUE email and password.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Record icon.
- Click on the "reverse camera" icon to switch to the "selfie" mode to record your image.
- Frame yourself in the frame. Make sure that you are well lit and there
is no distractions in the background. When you are ready to record,
click the camera icon to record.
- Record your video. Remember, you will have the option to edit the video
once it it uploaded to YuJa. Click the "stop" icon to end the recording.
- Press the play button to review your video. If you wish to re-record the video, click the Back arrow at the top of the screen.
- Optionally, give the video a title to better identify it when you are in YuJa.
- When you are satisfied with the video, click the Upload button to send
your video to YuJa. If you do not have wifi available and wish to upload
later, you may do that. The video is stored in the YuJa app and may be
uploaded at a later time.