Blackboard (Faculty) - Grade Center: Download the Grade Center
There are multiple reason you may wish to download the Grade Center:
This document provides an overview of how to download the Grade Center.
- Keep as a backup for reference (if you don't have access to Blackboard or the internet).
- For record keeping of grades after the semester is completed.
- To manually configure grades with formulas in Excel and upload back to Blackboard.
Access the Grade Center
- From the Control Panel, click on Grade Center.
- Click Full Grade Center.
- Hover your mouse over the "Work Offline" button in the upper right corner.
- Click Download.
- From the "Data" section, determine if you wish to download
- The Full Grade Center - use this option especially for Grade Center backups and record keeping
- Selected Column - if you wish to download only one column. Student data columns will be included.
- User Information Only - this is a good option if you wish a printable roster
- From the "Options" section, accept the defaults
- From the Save Location, accept the default of "My Computer."
- Click Submit.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer. You may save the file with a new name.
- Open the file using Microsoft Excel.