Blackboard (Faculty) - Calendar: Edit or Delete a Calendar Event
This document provides an overview of how to edit or delete a calendar event.
Edit a Calendar Event
To move a Calendar event to a new date or time, click and hold your left mouse button down. Drag the event to the new date or time.
- To edit the Calendar event, click on the event. The Edit Event box will pop up. Make your edits.
- Click Save to return to the Calendar.
Delete a Calendar Event
- To delete the Calendar event, click on the event. The Edit Event box will pop up.
- Click the Delete link under Event Description.
- You will be asked "Do you want to delete...?" Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to preserve the event.
NOTE: Deleting a link is permanent. There is no way to recover a deleted Calendar event.