Blackboard (Students) - Messages: Send a Course Message
This document provides an overview of how to send a course message.
- Log into your Blackboard course.
- From the Course Menu, click on Tools or your instructor may have added Course Messages directly to the Course Menu.
- Click on Create Message button in the tool bar.
- Click the To: button. Select the users by clicking
on the name. To select more than one user, hold your Ctrl (PC) or
Command (Mac) and click each name.
- Click the right arrow to send the names to the Recipients box.
- In the Compose Message section, enter text in the "Subject" box and in the "Body" box.
- Click the Submit button at the top or bottom of the page