Blackboard (Students) - Messages: Send a Course Message
This document provides an overview of how to send a course message.
- Log into Blackboard.
- Click Messages in the left navigation. Click the course in which you would like to communicate. This will take you into the course to the course messages tool. OR
From the Course Menu, click on Course Messages. If you do not see this option, that means your instructor has not made the Course Messages tool available to students.
- Click on Create Message button in the toolbar.
- Click the To: button. Select the users by clicking on the name. To select multiple users, hold your Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) and click each name.
- Click the right arrow to send the names to the Recipients box.
- In the Compose Message section, enter text in the "Subject" box and in the "Body" box.
- Click the Submit button at the top or bottom of the page