Blackboard (Students) - Messages: View a Course Message
This document provides an overview of how to view a course message.
- Log into Blackboard.
- Click Messages in the left navigation. Then click the course in which you would like to communicate. This will take you into the course to the Course Messages tool. OR
From the Course Menu, click on Course Messages. If this option is not available to you, the tool will need to be added to the course menu by the instructor.
- Click on the Inbox.
- Click on the title of the email (Test Postponed)
- To reply, click on the Reply button in the toolbar and select to Reply to Sender, or Reply to All (all users in the course)
- To forward this message to another user in the course, click Foward. Messages can not be forwarded to another course or to an email.
- To delete this message, click Delete. Once a message is deleted, it cannot be retrieved.
- Click OK to return to the Inbox.