Blackboard (Students) - Messages: View a Course Message
This document provides an overview of how to view a course message.
- Log into your Blackboard course.
- From the Course Menu, click on Tools. Your instructor may have added Course Messages directly to the Course Menu.
- Click on the Inbox.
- Click on the title of the email (Test Postponed)
- To reply, click on the Reply button in the tool bar and select to Reply to Sender, or Reply to All (all users in the course)
- To forward this message to another user in the course, click Foward. Messages can not be forwarded to another course or to an email.
- To delete this message, click Delete. Once a message is deleted, it cannot be retrieved.
- Click OK to return to the Inbox.