Blackboard (Students) - Turnitin: Submitting a Turnitin Assignment
Your Instructor will identity the location of your Turnitin assignment in Blackboard
This document provides an overview of how to submit a Turnitin Assignment.
- Click on the View/Complete link for the Turnitin Assignment.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your name will automatically be filled in.
- Add a title of you paper to the "Submission Title" box.
- Scroll down and click on Choose from this Computer button. Alternatively, select Choose from Dropbox or Choose from Google Drive if you use those services.
- Navigate to your file and click Open.
- Click the Upload button.
- On the "Submit: Single File Upload" page, confirm that this is the file that you wish to submit.
NOTE: The file is not uploaded yet. If you leave this page, the paper will not be uploaded.
- Click Confirm at the bottom of the page. This process may take a minute or two, depending upon the size of your document.
- Once your document is uploaded, you will be taken to the Digital Receipt. Print out this digital receipt for your records. It contains proof of the time and date that you uploaded the file. Some instructors will ask for a copy of this receipt to prove that you uploaded your file.
- Click on Return to Assignment list to exit.