Blackboard (Students) - Blogs: Post to a Blog
This document provides an overview of how to post to a blog in Blackboard.
- Navigate to the assigned blog. Remember, you may see a list of blogs, or your instructor may link you right to the blog in which you are to post.
- Click the Create Blog Entry button.
- Enter a title and entry message. Remember, if copying a link, you will need to link the text from the toolbar. See the article Blackboard (Students) - Discussion Boards: Hyperlink Text in the Text Editor for further instructions.
- Use the Browse Local Files or Browse Content Collection buttons if you want to attach a file.
- Click the Post Entry button. (NOTE: There is an option to Save Entry as Draft, but it recommended that the content of the message also be saved in an external source such as a Word document if this option is chosen.)