Blackboard (Students) - Journals: Comment on a Journal Entry
The journal tool is most frequently used as a communication tool between a student and the instructor. Instructors may turn on the journal for a whole class to view, but you cannot comment on another student's journal entry. You can however comment in reply to an instructor's comment.
This document provides an overview of how to comment on a comment left by the instructor.
Add a Comment
- Enter the journal where you made the original post and look for your instructor's comment.
- Click the Comment button.
- Type your comments in the box and click the Add button.
Delete a Comment
- Navigate to the comment and click the delete comment icon.
- If you are prompted by a dialog box, click Yes or OK.