Blackboard (Students) - Journals: Comment on a Journal Entry
This document provides an overview of how to comment on a comment left by the instructor.
The journal tool is most frequently used as a communication tool between a student and the instructor. Instructors may turn on the journal for a whole class to view, but you cannot comment on another student's journal entry. You can however comment in reply to an instructor's comment.
Add a Comment
- Enter the journal where you made the original post and look for your instructor's comment.
- Click the Comment button.
- Type your comments in the box and click the Add button.
Delete a Comment
- Navigate to the comment and click the delete comment icon.
- If you are prompted by a dialog box, click Yes or OK.