CoursEval - How do I request a new evaluation? (Faculty & Staff)

Explains how faculty and staff can request a new evaluation.
Evaluation questions and standards are put into place and managed by each department.  In order to request a new evaluation for your class, contact your department administrator.  If you don't know who your department administrator is, email
New Department Administrators:

1.  Send an email and request a CoursEval setup sheet if you do not have one.

2.  Fill out the CoursEval setup sheet each semester.

3.  If a change needs to be made to a department's template, send a word document through email to with the changes highlighted in red.

a. Body of email should also state changes that should be made.

4.  Requests should be sent no later than two weeks before evaluations should be released to the students and no earlier than the start of the current semester.

Note - Separate sheets can be sent for 8 week and 16 week courses to make it easier to see changes in evaluation start and end dates


More resources can be found on the CoursEval webpage here:

Keywordscourseval, evaluations, online evaluation, instructor, tutorial, training, new, request, eval   Doc ID72094
OwnerAaron W.GroupSouthern Illinois University Edwardsville
Created2017-03-28 11:11:52Updated2023-03-15 09:55:39
SitesSouthern Illinois University Edwardsville
Feedback  0   0