CoursEval is a web-based software application that allows students to anonymously evaluate courses and instructors online, replacing the traditional paper bubble sheet end-of-semester evaluations.
- Streamlined - all surveys are conducted and viewed online
- Multiple question type options (multiple-choice, Likert scale, ranking and narrative responss)
- Tables and graphs clearly display comparative analysis between courses or departments
- Track response rate while the survey is still open, in real-time
- E-mail interface automatically delivers reminders to those who have not completed their surveys
- Courses with multiple instructors can be surveyed using a single form
- Academic Administrators (department chairs, deans) - evaluate faculty performance of all faculty, specific faculty, overall for all course sections as well as a comparative analysis of an individual faculty member to all faculty members within the department.
- Executive Staff (provost, chancellor) - evaluate aggregated data across all schools and departments
Tips for Students
Related Help Articles for Faculty and Staff
- How to Login
- How do I request a new evaluation?
- Who do I contact with questions about my evaluation?
- When should I request an evaluation?
- Duration of Survey Availability
- How do I request a CoursEval template modification?
- Student and Mobile Accessibility
- Honors and Interdisciplinary Courses
- Previewing Surveys and Monitoring Completion
- When can I view my evaluation results?
- How to view evaluation results
- Who has access to my evaluation results?