Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Share Polls with Other Faculty
This document provides an overview of how to share/copy a poll to another faculty member's account in Poll Everywhere.
- Log into Poll Everywhere (https://www.polleverywhere.com)
- Click on Account Polls in the left menu
- Click on your name to expand the menu for your polls.
- Check the box for the poll you wish to copy.
- Click the Move/Copy button at the top of the page.
- Check the “Copy” box.
- Click the “To another user” box.
- Click in the search box and start typing the name of the person with whom you will share this poll. Click on the person’s name. If the person’s name does not appear on the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have them added to the group.
- Click the Apply button when complete.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Permanently modify activities button to continue.
- Your poll has been copied to their account.
NOTE ABOUT SHARING RESPONSE DATA: The people with whom you share polls will not be able to see participant responses by default. If you want other faculty to see responses from your copied polls, please indicate this in your email to email@example.com and the setting can be applied to your sharing group in Poll Everywhere.
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Log In and Get Started
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Create Polls
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Present Polls from PowerPoint or the Web
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Edit Multiple Polls At Once
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Answer Polls in Class
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Register for Poll Everywhere Session (only when required by professor)
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Import Roster and Upload Polls for Grading to Blackboard
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Technical Support
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Technical Support