Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Share (Copy) a Poll
Before you can share a poll, a group with your e-ID and the other users' e-ID must be added to a group in Poll Everywhere. Contact the Poll Everywhere Admins at email@example.com with the email or e-IDs of each person in the group. Additional members can be added at a later time.
This document provides an overview of how to share/copy a poll in Poll Everywhere
- Log into Poll Everywhere (https://www.polleverywhere.com)
- Click on Account Polls in the left menu
- Click on your name to expand the menu for your polls.
- Check the box for the poll you wish to copy.
- Click the Move/Copy button at the top of the page.
- Check the “Copy” box.
- Click the “To another user” box.
- Click in the search box and start typing the name of the person with whom you will share this poll. Click on the person’s name. If the person’s name does not appear on the list, contact the Poll Everywhere admins at firstname.lastname@example.org, to have them added to the group.
- Click the Apply button when complete.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Permanently modify activities button to continue.
- Your poll has been copied to their account.
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Get Started
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Create Polls
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Present Polls
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Edit Multiple Polls At Once
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Poll in Class
- Poll Everywhere (Students): Register for Poll Everywhere Session (only when required by professor)
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Grade Polls
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Technical Support
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Technical Support