Share from OneDrive (Faculty & Students): View Only
This document describes how to share a OneDrive file or folder with "view-only" permissions. The recipient must login with an SIUE or Microsoft email account to view the content.
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the square Apps button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose OneDrive from the list of apps.
- Find the file or folder you want to share.
- Click the Share icon to the right of the file name.
- Click the Copy link button.
(Alternatively, enter the email address(es) of the person or people who you want to see your content and send them a message from OneDrive.)
- Paste the link into an email, Blackboard announcement, or other method of communication to share with invitees.