Share from OneDrive: View Only (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to share a file or folder stored in OneDrive with other people, giving them "view-only" access. Note: Only people with siue.edu or Microsoft email accounts can access content shared from OneDrive. They must log into their accounts in order to access it.
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the square Apps button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose OneDrive from the list of apps.
- Find the file or folder you want to share.
- Click the Share icon to the right of the file name.
- Click the Copy link button.
(Alternatively, enter the email address(es) of the person or people who you want to see your content and send them a message from OneDrive.)
- Paste the link into an email, Blackboard announcement, or other method of communication to share with invitees.