OneDrive (All Users) - Upload a File to OneDrive
This document provides an overview of how to upload a file to OneDrive.
Upload the File
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the My Content icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Cloud files icon, to the right of and below the previous My Content icon
- At the top right of the screen, click the Go to OneDrive button.
* Organization Tip - Do this before uploading files: Click New. Choose Folder. Click the title of the new folder and follow the rest of the steps to upload files there.
- Click Upload.
- Choose to upload Files or Folder.
- In the Browse popup window, locate the files or folder on your computer.
- Click Open. Your files/folder will begin to upload.
- A progress indicator at will appear in the upper-right portion of your OneDrive screen during the upload. It will disappear when finished.