Office 365 - Upload a File to OneDrive (Faculty & Students)
This document provides an overview of how to upload a file to OneDrive.
Upload the File
* Organization Tip - Do this before uploading files: Click New. Choose Folder. Click the title of the new folder and follow the rest of the steps to upload files there.
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click the My Content icon on the left side of the screen.3. Click the Cloud files icon, to the right of and below the previous My Content Icon4. At the top right of the screen, click the Go to OneDrive button.
- Click Upload.
- Choose to upload Files or Folder.
- In the Browse popup window, locate the files or folder on your computer.
- Click Open. Your files/folder will begin to upload.
- A progress indicator at will in the upper-right portion of your OneDrive screen during the upload. It will disappear when finished.