YuJa (All Users) - Using Shared Folders
This article gives instructions for sharing multiple videos using the Shared Folder.
A Shared Folder will allow all team members to collaborate and access the same media with either read only, edit access, or full access.
Request a New Shared Folder or Add Users to an Existing Shared Folder
- To request a new shared folder or add users to an existing shared folder, complete this form. Your request will be completed in 1-3 days. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the Shared Folder
- Log into YuJa at https://siue.yuja.com/.
- From the left menu under Shared, click on Shared Folders to expand the menu. Click on your shared folder. In this example, the shared folder is ACS 101 Videos.
Adding Videos to the Shared Folder
Note: only users with Edit Access and Full Access permission will be able to add to this Shared Folder. Users with Read Only will not be able to upload or edit videos.
In the Shared Folder
- Upload new video:
If you are adding a video not already in YuJa, click on the Upload button. Continue with the same steps as uploading to your Media Library.
- Share if video is in YuJa:
If the video already exists in your Media Library Click on Add Resources.
Select from videos in other Shared Folder, videos shared specifically with you, or videos in your My Media collection.
In the Media Library
- Hover your mouse over the video thumbnail and click Publish.
- Click on Shared Folders to expand the menu. Then select the destination Shared Folder. Click Select at the bottom of the window.
Shared videos will include captions but not quizzes. Quizzes will need to be shared separately and with each user in the Shared Folder. Only the owner of the video can share quizzes. Follow these directions to share quizzes.
Click the below to expand the menu for directions.
- Shared Quizzes