Blackboard (Faculty) - Contacts: Create, Edit, or Delete a Contact
This document provides an overview of how to create, edit, or delete a contact.
Accessing the Contact Area
From the Control Panel, click on Course Tools, then click on Contacts.
Create a Contact
- From the Contacts tool, click on Create Contact button.
- Enter your profile information. The only required information is your email.
- Enter your Office location.
- Enter your Office Hours.
- Under Options, for "Make the Profile Available," click the Yes radio button.
- It is recommended that you add an image, especially if this is for an online class.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Edit a Contact
- To edit a contact, hover your mouse over the drop-down menu and click Edit.
- Make the necessary changes
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page.
Delete a Contact
- To delete a contact, hover your mouse over the drop-down menu and click Delete.
- You will be asked to continue, click OK to delete or Cancel to abort.
NOTE: Deleting a contact is permanent. This action is final and cannot be undone.