Blackboard (Faculty) - Contacts: Add Contacts to a Course
This document provides an overview of how to add a contact to a course.
Once you have created a Contact, you can add it various locations in your course such as the Course Menu and within the content areas.
Add Contacts to the Course MenuAdding your Contact to the Course Menu will assure that students can easily find your phone and email address without having to click through many locations. See the knowledge base article "Add Links to the Course Menu" for instructions on how to add the Contacts Tool to your Course menu.
Add Contacts to "About This Course"Adding Contacts to "About This Course" Content Area rather than the Course Menu will help eliminate the clutter on the Course Menu. To add Contacts to "About This Course:"
- Click on "About This Course" content area.
- Click on the Tools button in the tool bar.
- You may have to click on More Tools in the menu to find the Contact link.
- Click on the Contacts link.
- You can accept the title "Contacts" or you can change it to another title, such as "My Contact Information."
- Click Submit at the bottom or top of the page.