Blackboard (Faculty) - Messages: View Course Messages
This document provides an overview of how to view messages
- Log into your Blackboard course.
- From the Course Menu, click on Tools. If you have deleted the Tool area, you can add it back (see Add Links to Course Menu) or you can access it from the Control Panel, by clicking on Course Tools, then click Course Messages.
- Click on the Inbox.
- Click on the title of the email (Test Postponed)
- To reply, click on the Reply button in the tool bar and select to Reply to Sender, or Reply to All (all users in the course).
- To forward this message to another user in the course, click Foward. Messages can not be forwarded to another course or to an email.
- To delete this message, click Delete. Once a message is deleted, it cannot be retrieved.
- Click OK to return to the Inbox.