Blackboard (Faculty) - Messages: View Course Messages
This document provides an overview of how to view messages
- Log into Blackboard.
- In the left navigation, click Messages. Click the course in which you would like to communicate. This will take you into the class to the tool for course messages. OR
Add the tool to your course menu. (see Add Links to Course Menu)
- Click on the Inbox.
- Click on the title of the email (Test Postponed)
- To reply, click on the Reply button in the tool bar and select to Reply to Sender, or Reply to All (all users in the course).
- To forward this message to another user in the course, click Forward. Messages can not be forwarded to another course or to an email.
- To delete this message, click Delete. Once a message is deleted, it cannot be retrieved.
- Click OK to return to the Inbox.