Blackboard (Faculty) - Journals: Comment on a Journal Entry
This document provides an overview of how to comment on a journal entry.
- Click on Tools in the course menu, then click on Journals. If you have deleted the Tools area in the course menu, go to the Control Panel, click on Course Tools, then click on Journals.
- Click on the journal's title.
- Under "Journal Details,' click on the small arrow below your name to expand the menu.
- Locate the student's journal and click on the student's name.
- Click on the Comment button for the journal entry.
- Enter your comment. Click the Add button.
- To see your comment, click on the "Comment: 1" link.