Blackboard (Faculty) - myContent: Upload a File
This document provides an overview of how to upload a file to the Content Collection.
- Navigate to the content collection and click the Upload button.
- Then select Upload Files from the menu. (Choose Upload Zip Package to upload the contents of a zipped folder.)
There are two options to attach files.
- Option 1: Click the Browse button. Search your computer for the file(s) you want to attach.
- Option 2: Drag a file or folder from your computer and drop it into the box with the dashed lines.
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page.
1. If you have multiple files to upload and you want them to be stored in a folder, create the folder first by clicking the Create Folder
button (to the right of the Upload button).
Keeping Uploaded Content in a Folder
2. Then open the folder you created by clicking on its title.
3. Once you've opened the folder, click the Upload button near the top of the screen.
4. Select multiple files or entire folders from your computer and drag them into the attachment box. The individual files will be displayed below for you to review before you click Submit.