Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Get Started
This article describes how to log in to Poll Everywhere and provides more training and support resources.
1. Go to the Poll Everywhere website.
2. Click on the Log In button located in the top right side of the page.
3. Type in your SIUE email address into the "Email or username" section.
4. Once you have typed in your SIUE email address, a new prompt will appear beneath the username field asking you to use "Single-Sign-On."
5. Click the Single-Sign-On link and log in to Poll Everywhere with you your e-ID and password.
Attend a face-to-face training:
- Tuesday, September 26 at 2:30 p.m. in LB 0033
- Friday, October 20 at 2:30 p.m. in LB 0033
- Thursday, November 9 at 2:30 p.m. in LB 0033
- No registration required. Come to the session of your choice (LB 0033 is in the lower level of Lovejoy Library, down the hall from the ITS Help Desk).
- Register for Poll Everywhere's "Getting Started" Webinar (held every Thursday at 3 p.m. CDT)
- Watch a Recorded "Getting Started" Webinar
- Poll Everywhere Instructor FAQ