Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Edit Multiple Polls At Once
This document describes how to edit multiple poll (activity) settings at once.
- Go to the activities or groups of activities you want to edit.
- Check the box to the left of the group title(s). In the example below, "Icebreaker" is is a group of activities.
- With the activities or group(s) of activities selected, click the More ... button near the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose Configure from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust settings as desired.
- Click the Done button at the bottom of the window to save.
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Create Polls
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Present Polls from PowerPoint or the Web
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Technical Support
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Answer Polls in Class
- Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Require Registration on Multiple Polls at Once
- Poll Everywhere (Students) - Register for Poll Everywhere Session (Only When Required by Professor)