Poll Everywhere (Faculty) - Report on Poll Results
1. When you are finished polling (sometime after class), go back to your Poll Everywhere dashboard and login with your SIUE credentials.
This article describes how to run a report in Poll Everywhere. Reports let you see how students responded to your polls after you have presented them in class.
2. Place a check mark next to the polls or groups of polls that you would like to report on.
3. Then click the Clear button at the top of the screen. This will archive the responses so you can later run a report on them by date.
4. Name the archive and click OK.
5. Now click on the Reports tab at the top of the screen.
6. Click Create Report.
7. Choose the Report type and click Next.
Tip: Gradebook is the type to choose if you are sending results to Blackboard. Other reports, including Executive Summary, show data in charts and graphs and might be useful, as well.
8. Under the Select Run section on the right side of the screen, choose Shared Runs. Select the run that is named after the archive you just created.
Tip: the default name is the time and date when you cleared the polls.
9. Now you will see only responses from the last time you cleared the polls.
Tip: All runs will show any responses you have ever received on the poll - if you asked the same question to multiple classes, you will see responses from students in each class together. Current run will show responses you received from the last time you presented the polls. Shared run will show responses from the last time you cleared the polls - the named archives you created).
For more information about clearing polls, visit this Poll Everywhere page.