Blackboard (Faculty) - Tests: Allow Negative Scoring
This document describes how to assign negative values to a Blackboard test.
- Edit the test.
- In the top right corner of the test canvas screen, click the Questions Settings button.
- Scroll down to the Scoring section and place a checkmark next to Specify negative points options for answers.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
- Edit your test question. After selecting the check box next to Allow Partial Credit, you will see an option for negative scoring.
- Place a checkmark next to Allow negative scores for incorrect answers. Once that is selected, you will see the option appear to Allow Overall Negative Score for the Question.
- Assign negative values for each incorrect answer.
- Click Submit.