Blackboard (Faculty) - Course Content: Overwrite File
This document describes how to overwrite an existing file in Blackboard's Course Content Collection.
- Navigate to the course content collection.
- Find the file you want to overwrite.
- If you have multiple pages of content, click Show All at the bottom of the page.
- Click the circular icon that appears to the right of the file name.
- Choose Overwrite File from the drop-down menu.
- Browse your computer to find and attach the updated file.
- Click Submit.
- The file previously used in your course has now been replaced by the new file.