Blackboard (Faculty) - Assignments: Download Assignment Files
This document provides an overview of how to download assignment files submitted by the students.
You may wish to download all of your student files at one time when grading. It is also a good practice to keep copies of student assignments for future reference.
- From the Control Panel, click on Grade Center, then click on Full Grade Center.
- From the column header of the assignment, click the down arrow to expand the menu and click Assignment File Download.
- Click the individual boxes for each assignment or if you wish to download all the files, click the box in the gray heading.
- Click Submit.
- From the Download Assignment page, right click on Download assignments now link. From the menu, select "Save target as..." or "Save As..."
This will download and save a .zip file. Save it to your Desktop.
- To access the files, double click on the .zip file on your computer and Extract the files.