Blackboard (Faculty) - Assignments: Grade a Blackboard Assignment
This document provides an overview of grading a Blackboard assignment.
Accessing the Blackboard Assignment
- From the Control Panel, click on Grade Center, then click on Needs Grading.
- Click on the assignment title.
Grading the Assignment
- If students have uploaded a file, open that file to access the assignment.
- Add the assignment's score to the "Attempt" box.
- If you wish to leave comments, click on the small arrow in the light blue box and leave comments in the "Feedback to Learner" text box.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the box.