Blackboard (Faculty) - Date and Time Restrictions
You can set Blackboard content and assessments to only be visible to students at specific times and dates. These settings are typically found in the Edit menu.* The example below describes how to find availability settings on a Content Folder, but the same steps could be applied to various pieces of content and assignments in Blackboard, including files, tests, and discussions.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the item name.
- Choose Edit from the drop-down menu.*
- Scroll to the date settings. Check the boxes to the left of Display After and Display Until.
- Click the calendar icon in the Display After row to select the date when content should show to students. Click the clock icon to select the time.
- Click the calendar icon in the Display Until row to set the date when content should no longer show to students. Click the clock icon to select the time.
- Click Submit to save your changes.