Blackboard (Faculty) - Tests, Surveys, and Pools: Test Availabilty Exception/Extended Time
This document provides an overview of how to extend the time on a test.
- From the test link within a course area or folder, hover your mouse over the title of the test, and click the gray drop-down arrow.
- Click on Edit the Test Options.
- Scroll down to the section "Test Availability Exceptions"
- Click on the Add User or Group button.
A new window will open
- Select the student or students which will receive extra time by clicking the check box to the left of the student(s) name.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the window.
- The "Attempts" column will mirror the settings above. Select the number of attempts the student will have to take the test if different than the settings for the other students.
- The "Timer" column will mirror the setting set above. To extend the time, type the total number of minutes that the student will receive.
- The "Availability" column will mirror the dates and times set above. If you wish to give the student(s) a different release date and time, set the new date and time by clicking on the Calendar icon.
- The "Options" column will mirror the Force Completion option set above. If you wish to add this or remove this option, check or uncheck the box.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.