Blackboard Ally (Faculty): Interpret Accessibility Score
This document describes how to interpret the accessibility score and act upon feedback provided by Blackboard Ally.
- Click on the accessibility score indicator located near your course file.
- Blackboard Ally's feedback panel will appear on the right side of the screen, where you will see the overall accessibility score and issues that need attention.
- Click the What this means button to see feedback on the accessibility score.
- Click the How to ... button for guidance on how to fix the issues.
- If multiple issues are found by Blackboard Ally's scan, click the All issues button to see all improvement suggestions.
- Then click the Fix button for guidance on correcting the issues.
- Edit your file according to the instructions provided on screen.
- For Word documents and other text files, upload the newly edited version into the Blackboard Ally feedback panel. You will see a Browse button at the bottom of the panel. Browse for your file or drag and drop it here.
- After uploading the corrected file, you should see the accessibility score go up.