Blackboard (Faculty) - Ally: Run the Course Accessibility Report
This document provides an overview of how to run the course accessibility report.
The course accessibility report acts as a complement to the existing accessibility indicators. It provides an accessibility summary and overview at the course level.
Run the Report
- Click Course Tools in the left navigation under Course Management.
- Click Accessibility Report.
Interpret the Report
- The tab shows the accessibility score for the course, course content grouped by content type, and a list of all issues identified in the course
- The tab shows you the content with accessibility issues.
- (0-33%): Needs help! There are severe accessibility issues.
- (34-66%): A little better. The file is somewhat accessible and needs improvement.
- (67-99%): Almost there. The file is accessible but more improvements are possible.
- (100%): Perfect! Ally didn't identify any accessibility issues but further improvements may still be possible.
Choose what to fix first
- Blackboard Ally (All Users): What is Ally?
- Blackboard Ally (Faculty): Interpret Accessibility Score
- Blackboard Ally (All Users): Download Alternative Content Formats
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Accessibility: Add Headings in Blackboard's Text Editor
- Blackboard Ally (Faculty): Add and Modify Headings in a Microsoft Word Document
- Blackboard Ally (Faculty): What are these colored icons appearing in my course? Can I turn them off?
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Files: Accessibility