Blackboard (Faculty) - Blogs: Link a Blog in Content Area
This document provides an overview of how to link a blog in a folder or content area.
- From a folder or content area, click on Tools > Blogs.
- Click on Link to a Blog radio button. If there is no Blog listed in the box, click Create New Blog button. See the article "Create a Blog" for instructions. Select the blog to be linked.
- Click Next at the bottom of the page.
- The Blog title defaults as the Link name. Customize that if you wish. Add instructions in the text box. Include due dates and times.
- Under Options, confirm that the Available radio button is set to Yes. Add optional date restrictions.
- Click Submit.