Blackboard (Faculty) - Blogs: Create a Blog
This document provides an overview of how to create a blog.
1. Expand the Course Tools section and click Blogs.
2. Click the Create Blog button.
3. On the Create Blog page, type a "Name" and "Instructions" (Instructions are optional).
4. Make the blog available for students in the Blog Availability section.
4. Set the "Display After" and "Display Until" dates as desired in the Blog Date and Time Restrictions section.
5. In the Blog Participation section, decide if the blog is for "Individual to All Students" (just between user and instructor) or the "Course" (all users can view). You may also allow some anonymous posting.
6. Set the options in the Blog Settings and Grade Settings sections.
7. Click Submit.