Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Print an Exam Using Respondus
This document provides an overview of how to print an exam using Respondus.
Print an Exam in Respondus
If you have created or imported an exam into Respondus, you can print out a copy of the exam for back-up or to give a paper exam.
- Open the exam in Respondus.
- Click on the Preview & Publish tab.
- Click on the Print Options tab.
- Select the format:
- Exam - will print the exam only. Use this option if you plan on giving this to a student to take a paper exam.
- Exam with Answer Key - use this option as a backup or archival purposed of the exam.
- Answer Key only - Print this when you are printing an exam for students use.
- Click on the Settings button to set the specific setting for the exam.
- If you wish for the exam to have a header, such as "Quiz 1" or the date, click on the Edit Headers button. You will be given the option of a Left or Right justified header.
- If you wish to randomize the questions, click on the Randomize Question drop-box and select Random Variation A. Any quantity of exams you print with Random Variation A will all be the same questions in the same order. If you wish to print 5 variations of the same exam, you will need to print Random Variation A, Random Variation B, Random Variation C, Random Variation D, and Random Variation E to get 5 random exams.
- Click the Print Preview to see the exam. Make any adjustments to the settings as necessary.
- Click Save to File to save the exam as a Word document, Rich Text File or Plain Text file.
- Click Send to Printer to print out the exam.
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Download Respondus
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Question Format
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Import Questions Into Respondus
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Publish to Blackboard
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Download an Exam From Blackboard into Respondus
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Check for Latest Version