Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Check for Latest Version
This document provides an overview of how to check for the latest version of Respondus.
- Respondus will check periodically with updates. If you hadn't logged into Respondus for a while, you may received the following window.
- Click OK. If you do not wish to check for updates, click Cancel.
- If the software needs updates, a window indicating the updates will open. To install the updates, click Get Updates. To delay the installation, click Update later and with window will close. To cancel the update, click on Don't Update. Note that if you do not update the software, some of the features may not continue to work as planned.
- When the update is complete, you will received notification "Closing program to complete update process." Click OK. Follow the remaining prompts on your screen.
- You may need to open Respondus after the process is complete.
- If you believe that there may be an update to Respondus and you do not received the above automatic update, you can manually check for updates.
- Open Respondus and click on Help from the menu.
- Select Check for Update.
- If no update is needed, you will receive notification. Click OK on the window to close.
- If you do need an update, follow the information in the Update window.
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Download Respondus
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Question Format
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Import Questions Into Respondus
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Publish to Blackboard
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Print an Exam Using Respondus
- Blackboard (Faculty) - Respondus: Download an Exam From Blackboard into Respondus